In accordance with the U.S. Constitution and its Bill of Rights, is it legal in any case to:
1. Make any arrest without a warrant?
2. Make any arrest without available defense counsel?
3. Make any arrest without specific charges?
4. Make any arrest without the Right to a phone call?
5. Make any arrest without the reading of 'Miranda' Rights?
6. Inflict any punishment whatever without conviction by Due Process?
7. Let suspicions of 'terrorism' alter the above considerations in any way whatever?
No, no, no, no, no, no, and NO, respectively.
* * *
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, you don't know anything about the American system of Justice. You will need to go ask someone who does know, or get up on your back feet and look it up for yourself. Without doing so, your way will by definition be UN-American. Until you do so...until you get it Right...we're dying out here.